Friday 20 April 2012

Outfit #2

This is my second outfit in regard to the post on denim! Jeans are probably what I wear most when it comes to the textile. And basically no further! Nonetheless, it did not stop me from finding a great denim button-up shirt from Esprit. Though the inspiring quote "this moment is your life" sewn on probably gravitated me more to purchase, the shirt remains an iconic piece. Personally however, dressing full-on denim I find distasteful unless it is of different dye (color). Same as for bib overalls, in my opinion tacky or for the farm, a mismatch to trends nowadays. As for spring and summer, this was my improvisation of denim according to my style (with different colored pieces). 



  • Cotton Denim Button-up Shirt, €29.99, Esprit, store Den Haag
  • White Jeans, Guess?, store London 
  • All Star Sneakers, Converse, Pro store Den Haag


  • Can also viewed at: Lookbook.nu (online daily fashion photoblog)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment