Tuesday 24 April 2012

Harrods - London's Fashion Haven

If anyone plans to have a fantastic fashion/shopping experience, Harrods is definately the place to go!! Though most of the stores can be found within main districts such as Oxford Circus, New Bond Street, Picadilly, and Regents Street, if you want easy access without the stuggles of walking in scattered crowds this is probably the best place (Selfridges is another great department store for interests). Affordable brands like Topman, COS, and J Brands can be found as well as for the more exclusives like Dolce&Gabbana, Balmain or Dunhill. From clothing to accessories and bags there is a wide selection covering two whole floors for mens, though most can be found at the lower level! I myself had gone looking for mens jewelry as I have very few apart from a watch. At first, I had found a crystal ring by Hermes but of course the price was an astounding 800 pounds (as it is a well recognized international luxury brand). Moreover the ring did not fit (ranges 50-54), and though the shopping assistant was kind enough take the privelege in shipping a bigger size from Manchester, I had to refuse due to the price. Looking around some more I came across a bracelet by Dolce&Gabbana for 195 pounds (with a leather brown wrist band and little golden charms). Definately more affordable than Hermes, and was something rare to find in London (unless you're in Italy). Therefore, I ended up buying the bracelet having saved money for 3 months! Other small gadgets I had seen were wallets by Tods at 190 pounds which I had somewhat an appreciation for but ended up choosing the bracelet as that was my goal! Overall proud with my purchase!

Visit Harrods Online: http://www.harrods.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment